I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I knew this would happen....ugh.

They literally look like siblings, Ripley

Ripley I’m begging you to use your WORDS and COMMUNICATE. But I guess if she did that we wouldn’t have a fun plot to follow along lol

Fed-Kun's army
Her ideas... didn't she get that it only works if it had been Wright? That the Duke is the wrong choice? *sigh* she always makes a dumb mistake. When is she gonna learn, this girl.

I like his way of dealing with things. I've honestly always thought that powerful dukes should inspire more fear than generally portrayed (in other stories. This duke is... scary enough).

Syv

Never let Ripley handle things or else things are bound to get messy

Omg I've had enought. Can Etoile be the FL please?? Wtf is wrong with this orange haired girl? Ish she nuts or something? First she said "I would love a guy who follows woman's order without questioning" but when zeronis did how she wanted, she goes all jealous and anxious, when SHE HERSELF WANTED IT TF GIRL... DUMB FL EWWW

Ripley: "Why was I so shocked just then? I was confident... at that moment... those two people together...-"
Me: LOOK LIKE SIBLINGS!1!!11!!1 THEY LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE SIBLINGS1!1! HOW IS IT IN THE ORIGINAL STORY THEY WERE FL AND ML ALNDKSKSKSKAOW

Users who are viewing this thread