I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Lol seems like the Duke is going along with this on purpose to make up for what Ripley did to him 😂 Maybe getting Ripley to be more assertive in her desires and feelings towards him

Actually it would be really nice if author made aN arc with more daily life problems after starting dating. Because basically they don’t know each other but in love.

I’m so in love with their drawing style.

I feel like old Ripley's soul is in the new Ripley's old body. so basically soul switch, since she wished to to be happier and no longer live a boring life

Ripley is so dumb, it’s so funny to see the duke dish back the pain that Ripley caused him back at her like lmao you deserve it girl

Did he get taller?

Also, I love random drops of info about the actual plot line - why is this girl even in Ripley’s body in the first place - being scattered throughout the story. Like a small reminder that they actually haven’t forgotten what happened while Ripley girl stay scheming and causing a mess of things. Lol

Aggregator gang
Haaaah😧. I feel like this whole arc is really....unnecessary.

I don’t like where this is going. If it’s just going to hurt Ripley, I’d rather want her to leave him.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter! 🙏

whats-happening-and.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread