I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@StrangerTittania
Did you got the point? You sure about that?
Because I don't think you did since you still kept to the "prejudice against the blackest skin in their descendants, as well as the white people" and "I want to feel represented" bit.
It makes no sense for anyone to want to feel represented in a work of fiction that is not about them and is written in a region that is not their own. You want black representation look shit from African countries instead of Asiatic ones (and European ones for that matter), especially with Japanese stories since they like to represent their characters as being pseudo Europeans out of stereotypes.
Another thing is that if you are looking for "representation" stop looking for something as useless as a character with the same skin color as yours and instead look for character with the same moral as you or personalities that are close to yours. The skin color of the character does not make a good character, isn't essential for a good story nor it matters for what the story expects of the character, with the exception of characters which their whole personality is their race and the story is centered around that. What makes a characters good is their personality and choices, what makes a story good is having good characters.
Lastly you clearly didn't understood because the reason she is "discriminated" in "I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!" is not because of her skin color but because of what it represents, she is "discriminated" for having the protection of the Dark King and not for being "black" (which she is not anyway).

About She-Ra 2018, you really going to use it as an example of something good? A cartoon that is so bad that it is indicated to be watched because it is so bad it is hilarious? The "diversity" in that show does not add nothing for it and there is no story point that depends on it, with obvious exception of episodic things that are specifically about it and are just forgotten about in the next episode. All characters in She-Ra could have been green globs of ice cream with humanoid form and the story would not have been any different.

Dex-chan lover
She says she got common red hair but isn't red hair the rarest hair?

Oh my god. She's legitimately a total dumbass.😂😂😂 Getting herself into trouble one second after another. At this rate she's literally gonna rewrite the entire book.

Killing Tumblr was the internet's greatest mistake. The rats fled the sinking ship, and now we have arguments about representation in the comments section of a gag comic.

Users who are viewing this thread