I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

The way I just skipped half of the chapter bc I couldn't bear that uncomfortable situation was truly a good decision 😌 Ripley, you go, girl 😭 im happy for you ❤️

LOLL ALL THOSE SUFFERING WAS PAID OFF FOR THIS ONE BOMB CHAPTER LOLLL GOOD JOB RIPLEY FINALLY GOOD JOB

My heart went up and left and back and down and right and forth... I don't know how I'm alive but I'm so conflicted 😂😂😂

I hate angst sooooo fucking much and i hope there won't be any anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
I cringed at the public love declaration and the complete 180 of her own botched plan, but I'm glad they progressed.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this silly issue was just a set up for the proposal, I'm glad it didn't last longer

Dex-chan lover
She should've taken the knee because the duke a total drama queen and deserve to be treated as the queen he his!

Yay that stupid plan made for a great proposal! 💕 Thank goodness it didn't last any longer.

the way my heart DROPPED lmao i know the duke wasn't going to do it but still goddamn

Double-page supporter
Now why would you try to kiss another girl in front of your girl. If I was Ripley, the scene would go a whole other way.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to believe the Duke was testing Ripley with this lol, but still a shitty thing to kiss someone in front of your lover

Either way though, sasuga Ripley once again coming through with some ingenious plans xdd, that marriage proposal was sweet though

If I was Ripley, this scene would have gone a whole different way /: almost kissing someone else to test your lover??? gross

Users who are viewing this thread