I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Everything was according to kaikaku.

Note: Kaikaku means plan.

Bahahaha so i guess everyone's ok now. Duke is done teasing ripley. Ripley finally decides to marry him- like you know they're in love and toying with each other's feelings so don't just blame the Duke in this whole fiasco.

Dex-chan lover
Ripely is starting to grow on me but goddamn male lead is getting on my damn nerves

pfft finally, that arc is over, still frustrated with the duke's actions tho
way to go Ripley! claim your man lol

thank you for the chapter! ā™„ļø

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! Thank fuck we don't have to suffer through that arc anymore. I was dying. Lol. Also, excellent work as usual, scan team! ā¤

Ripley didn't suggest he be the fake lover though, she suggest Wright, and then the Duke just got jealous and pissy because she said right was a good man. I hated this, I hate when people act like, it's like 'Boy fuck you bye.'

Nah, still not a fan of the duke. But I'm glad this won't be another one of those super drawn-out jealousy-based arcs. ...well, at least I hope so.

Ok, this time one of her stupid ass plans didnt result in failure and unnecessary drama. I hope they get married quickly to avoid any more.

@Acayaba @Vader11
But Ripley never asked the duke to pose as Etoile's lover. She wanted for that part the 2 ML (whose name I can't remember, lol. the hazel-haired one), only Zeronis showed up at the appointment, and he, jealous because Ripley was looking for another man (without even asking her why) volunteered for the part. In fact, rather than offering himself, he simply imposed himself.

Ripley's initial plan, if it had gone the way she had planned, would have been perfect with also the advantage of making known and falling in love with Etoile and 2ml. The Duke is to blame for meddling without reason.

ugh I loved her sudden confession haha and I'm not sure why everyone is upset with the dukes actions in these last few chapters, he was being a fake lover while teasing her and making her realize her plan was wrong! I thought his actions were funny cause it certainly woke her up

Users who are viewing this thread