I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

The "Looks like this guy is questioning our love. Should we prove our love in front of everyone?" line felt EXTREMELY directed at Ripley. Also, I'm glad that she stepped in - if she hadn't, I would've lost it lmao.

Yeeesss ! This is why we love her, why all the drama, just expose everthing and say what you want, always solves all of your problems ♡♡♡
Thanks for translating ♡♡♡ ◇.◇

Idk why but this whole scheme made me lose respect for the duke 😒

Was this whole mini plot necessary? Idk I would have have lowkey been petty about it if I was Ripley

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
He's such an ass I don't know if I can keep reading.

I guess it's been a while since I've bothered to read a shoujo where the ML is an asshole who doesn't apologize but the heroine still likes him somehow???

I wasn't expecting that sudden proposal from heeeer but well they're so cuteeee hehe

Double-page supporter
Ok. I only have ONE SINGLE QUESTION.

If Riply didn't interfere, was he really going to kiss Etoile?

If true, fuck him.

Fed-Kun's army
The first nuke to the plot line of the book was the MC getting plastered...the second one just had its timer hit 0... 💥

I’m so annoyed! No it was Nootka her plan. She didn’t want u to play the part. Literally so angry

Aggregator gang
oh that's too bad....i was ready to laugh a lot when her plan is basically a self destruct button for herself lol

OMGGG!!! thats so sweet!!! I actually cried a little ; ) I love them. Finally they're getting married😭

Users who are viewing this thread