I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

The dress in the panel is so good. Even if it's sexy. You'll look amazing Ripley 🤩🤩

Group Leader
I agree with you. FL is so stupid, I don't like her too. Thanks for the translation! 😊

What a waste on the Duke side! He is loveable, compassionate and even Handsome. Complete package!

Group Leader
I think there's a repeated page also is the heroine's name Etoile? or Etwar?

Y'all are saying how the fl is so dumb and needs to cherish the ml more, while placing the ml up on a pedestal as if he's perfect. He is not. Have you forgotten the douchebag move he pulled last chapter? I get that the fl can be quite annoying with the attention span of a sparrow, but please don't pretend that the pushy ml is flawless.

I like girls who can work on her own and start her own business, instead of relying on her spouse. Fl is not dumb at all, she is just like an independent modern girl. Those who think she is dumb probably have princess characteristics lol

Thank you translation team for picking it up! 😍

@CaShper
If the ml is annoying... and the fl is also annoying... what are we doing here...

Jokes aside I'm here just to see how it ends, author will probably keep them like that with 0 character development until the very end, different problems and similar problem solving outcome

Page 3 is MISSING, and is a duplicate of page 13.

Also Page 13 has the word "Reope" which I really doubt stands for REO Plastics according to the dictionary. Google Translate gives me "Recipe" so please fix the typo, or clarify what REOPE is suppose to mean.

oh God, that designer is dumb too. How can she make a dress before showing the final design?
And how can she confirm anything when the other person was obviously not listening.

Well, this manga has never been super relatable. After all the ML has threatened to kill MC if she doesn't marry him and that's 80% of the plot so far ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The art is cute and I like having a slightly silly MC.

Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly instead of dumb I think the characters are more ditzy.
But I’m here for it, if I wanted a serious manga with these themes I would just read another one. I think the charm is just how silly it all is.

Users who are viewing this thread