I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

This is so.....annoying

I know she wants to start a business but at least concentrate during the wedding appointments?? I have a feeling everything might end up sh*tty because she's always distracted by that business of hers

Not really impressed by MC. She's really doing this to herself - it's not like there is a timeline for production or an outside factor making it so she has to finish the marketing/design. Taking an hour or so to focus is not that hard. It really shows she disregards the duke and the wedding as less important which is a real shame given the passionate public confession fee chapters ago. The manhwa artist is trying to make it funny and showcase MC's 'determination' but it feels more frustrating for me as a reader.

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t remember how old Ripley is but if this is her early 20s, I can see why she’s a Disaster. I was such a people pleaser around that age. I know she’s trying to help her best friend, who she’s obviously worried about, and then there’s a marriage which is stressful. I still like both Ripley & Zeronis though. It’s nice to see main characters not be perfect and get along with everything. I’m enjoying the chaos, lol.

begging you to use Etoile, not “Ethwar” lmaooo this was alr established in the past 31 chapters so why are y’all changing it?

ugh, I'm going crazy whit this girl inconsistent, I BEG YOU RIPLEY DON'T MAKE A PROBLEM AGAIN HUHU. oh btw, thanks for the update!

What are you planning duke? Know you want to have a hand in this budding business venture...

Dex-chan lover
almost got a brain seizure after thinking the actual name of the blonde baron girl

This would be cute and funny and all, if you know, the wedding plans hadn't come first and she's the one who decided to take on some big manufacturing project on top of it. Her friend wasn't in financial danger on verge of bankruptcy, I'm sure their noble wealth could've hold out for a few months. And you know what's even better than a random unmarried daughter of a count backing a cosmetic product? The only duchess of the kingdom backing a cosmetic product!!!! The one time it makes perfect sense to use your husband's influence goddamnit....

I think I need to read some big brained all according to keikaku manga, my brain needs some stimulation.

Fed-Kun's army
man...that Ethwar caught me off guard for a sec....then i realize it's just their way of saying Etoile lol

@PKthunder27 Yes, definitely scatterbrained. She needs to learn how to manage that and prioritize things better. The duke could probably help her if she asked, too.

Users who are viewing this thread