I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I know her friends and her business need her.. But she literally need to get on hold for a bit.. Like cramming two important things in short period of time would bring disaster.. Tge way you couldn't put more trust a bit at your friends capability 😔😔

AAAAHHHHH The secondhand embarrassment I get from Ripley is endless.

As much as this mc is funny for the first few chaps... This mc kindaaaa pissing me off sooooo badly... Like wth bruhh its ur wedding day preps. Shudnt u put aside ur own friends worries later and be focusing on how to make urself feels like the main MC on ur freaking WEDDING DAY??? I feel sorry for the duke to ever wanting to marry this kinda person who doesnt know where her MAIN priorities are.... Like i get what shes tryna do... But... Come on!!!! Her own friend could manage a few stuffs even without u for a few days u know... 😤😤😤😤

lmaooooo ripley is hilariousssss

does she really wanna marry the duke or the proposal is only a spur in the moment thingy? coz at this rate, i dont think the wedding is gonna happen lol

Looool well if Zeronis is worth marrying, he won't kick a fuss

I knew he was going to say etoille lmao that's so embarrassing regardless 😆

Ripley mayhaps has a commitment issue (kinda obvious though lol).. she seems to make herself to halfass her own wedding, like sabotaging it on purpose. The dress is cute though, but when she had time to actually relax, she still went out and tried make more work for herself instead of trying to fix the wedding instead.

Since she was also the investor, did she actually have to do the design herself is that really part of an investor.

Seeing how she’s been about the wedding and a avoiding it, I don’t think she wants to get married. Actions speak louder than words and her actions are showing that she doesn’t care about this wedding and prefers to do anything but focus on it. I hope she realizes how much she doesn’t actually want to get married so that he doesn’t get hurt. He deserves someone who’s actually going to care about him.

Group Leader
I beg. Whoever is cutting this comic from the raws of screenshotting it. I beg you.

Keep the widths similar. And DOUBLE CHECK FOR REPEATED PAGES. Seriously.

She's the one proposed this time so she should be committed to do the preparation instead of spending her time on business and friends

reu

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy really has to put up it too much bullshit
If the genders were reversed this series would have the "tragedy" tag

Users who are viewing this thread