I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

@Olotea The only thing I wanted to say was it probably wouldn't have been a good idea for her to take off her shoes. While they are heels, they are still better than running barefoot in a forest full of thorns and tree limbs. Who knows what she could have stepped on and you cant really run if you damage the bottom of your feet

Taking the heels off would have been a mistake. Running barefoot in a forest is a no no. BUT she could have broken the heels before leaving the barn.
Whatever, in the end she ran like a champ.

Thank you for your hardwork, it is deeply appreciate!!!!

If that wretched bitch doesn't get executed for this, I'm done.

Goddamit. If that bitch rose doesn't end up dead after this? Then what are we even doing hun?
And Zeronis, yaas king come thru. Save Ripley and motherfucking end that bitch ROSE!!!

AHHHHHH YESSSSS REUNITED, THE EXPRESSION ON THE DUKE IS IMMACULATE 🤩 I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER AND THANK YOU TO THE CLEANER

Great job everyone that worked on the chapter!
AND OMGHSHSISBSJSH Yessssss we stan zerloins

Man Zeronis’ face in the last panel was so heart wrenching 😭. But really take Rose out tha game already

FINALLY AN ML THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A REAL PERSON FLUSTERED YESSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANS!!

Fed-Kun's army
I haven’t read the raws in a while but why do I think this is a hallucination? ;-; Poor Ripley. I love her. One of the best isekai heroines. 💕💕

Tysm for all your hard work with these updates!! 💕💞💕💞

Omg he’s soo handsome in that last panel, my girl Ripley is saved!!!

@MinSaram
I like where your mind is going, this Rose bitch needs to go, bitch tried to kill her in the past and again now, I wonder if people are going to defend her again.

Thx so much for the translation. beautiful cleaning.

last panel is better than how he usually looks lemme just screenshot that

oh maann, really... a prince on a white horse, huhuu I love them, hope can see the next chapt soon! oh, btw, thanks for the hard work! luv ya

Users who are viewing this thread