I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

This drama with rose feels so cheap idk I feel like these last few chapters were unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
@SourSweetie As a little heathen who used to run around wild barefoot, it is a *bad* idea if you haven't built up the right callouses (and you still step on the odd sharp rock, stick, nail...)

I *really* hope he isn't a hallucination as someone else suggested, the poor girl needs a break.

@lolawhiterabbit
Seriously, i would be so pissed if that bitch lives. I'll end her, if no one else will. She better be dead by the next 2-3 chapters, or else I'm coming for her 🥖

Thank you sooooo much!!!! <3
Question is this the last chapter they're translating? Because they mentioned they would stop at a point

And yes I, read, the note they wrote on this chapter, but its mostly about thanking the stuff,(WHICH I appreciate, and thank you from me) soooooo this the last chapter they are translating????????????

Damm, the dude was ball broken now he is heart broken more like pierced

I don’t know why I couldn’t read this chapter. It said image failed to load. I will try to read in 30 mins.

He's got tears in his eyes in that last panel...
I really don't like how controlling Zeronis can be at times, but I can't not cheer for him rn

Thank you to everyone who brought these chapters to us!!! Thank you!!!

Double-page supporter
i'm crying. Zeronis looks so torn up.

Thank you!!!!

IM CRYING 😭 Thank you so much for your hard work!
this chapter is *chef's kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread