I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
why don’t you just deal with her already? keeping her alive is pointless miss ripley

Dex-chan lover
Ok that was very good but wtf are you planning now? Invite her to your wedding or something?

Okay but Ripley being stupid by not properly punishing rose since the boat incident is one thing, but Rose is even dumber --- she could've just killed Ripley straight-up, like c'mon girl get urself together

Lmao why didn't she tell Duke who is the culprit yet
Just lock up Rose in the jail already

Their alone moment was do sweet, I kinda wish it had ended there instead of she confronting Rose...

Why is rose still not hanged? Can someone tell me? WHYYYYYYYY? That bitch should be dead like a mouse in the trap 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Really?!!! Don't telle me we're just gonna have the MC waiting for the Villainess to torture and kill her every time without denouncing her but just the minor characters who have been paid and weren't the real culprits?
Please, tell me she's here to "mock" her during a discussion just before ruining her family and execute her, because she doesn't deserve to live after this, putting her in jail is just another way to wait for her stupid comeback...
If she's prevented the Duke from killing her after telling him what happened I'm just gonna drop this, enough of those stupid character who're just the cause of their problems because they're not fixing anything when they can...

...I know we must be forgiving (which, honestly, I'm not: I'm a petty person) but if Ripley forgives Rose this time too... H*ck: go and hang out with Saintess Nike 😒

Users who are viewing this thread