I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Hahahaha she’s so funny
Nice try but it ain’t gonna work with that kind of ML

Thank you!

nice interactions between feMC and ML. I like that the ML went straight to the point

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's so silly. All like 'why did i transmigrate into a troublesome character.' When its all her because of her personality lolol
Many thanks

I love the female lead so much, she’s absolutely hilarious lolol

I love how the story is going too, it’s super entertaining so far!

Both the heroine nd prince knows how to manipulate her well 😂😂😂

Hahahaha is that a marriage proposal or what? Ahahahahaha she's hilarious but her intentions were seen in 2 seconds, poor Ripley, he's gonna eat her without 2nd chance lmao. xD

Ty guys, I'm gonna wait patiently for the next chapter uwu

Edit:
@unime hahaha so true, it wouldn't really matter the character she gets with that personality, she'd be in trouble anyway.

@JWChibi omg, you're so right, she's hilarious as Latte and has a similar vibe, while she has Yuniffer's quirkiness and it seems she'll have a similar relationship with her boyfie the Duke (if u know what I mean, lol). However, I just think Ripley can't hold any pressure and is not as smart as Latte and Yuniffer in some aspects, but she's equally free and wild. I really like the three, they're so funny. xD

Dex-chan lover
I love this comic so far, everyone is hilarious.

let me guess he's already trying to propose to her?

@AiriAi what series is Yunnifer from?

I like how Etoile is manipulative in a naive and selfless way. She just wants a friend and makes our MC feel guilty if she doesn't accept the invitation, but she doesn't want money from the MC just friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread