I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

lol, Sylvia is cunning too, writing all that letter to get closer to Ripley

Fed-Kun's army
Wow she might be even dumber than bakarina.
That was pretty rude af.

Yo, everybody saying how Ripley’s so dumb and it’s true but lowkey I only see how relatable she is, like on me! Tell me my dumb*ss wouldn’t do some stupid sh*t while trying to fix the stupid mess I made 😂😭 props for being hilarious!! Honestly this is more of a comedy manhwa so she not supposed to be otherworldly-stupidly intelligent and I’m digging it, idk about y’all but this is funny just the way it is 😂

Etoile is a bit manipulative lmao. I'm not saying she's doing it maliciously or that she's a bad person, but she's been playing that victim card a lot to get Ripley's sympathy.

@mukade Yeah, on the one hand it's fun to see a heroine type that's not a pure airhead, on the other hand I kinda feel bad for Ripley for being manipulated so easily. ^^;;

@ALuver01 Yasss! I feel the same way. She cracks me the hell up. She's just normal, no OPness to speak of or great advantages and that makes it more relatable. I like the light-hearted feel of the series so far. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The baron daughter is using emotional manipulation and guilt tripping on her letters. I dont trust her.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what it is about this particular story but it really has me laughing and grinning like a dang fool, I love it

Fed-Kun's army
Miss Etoile letter was pure gold, she is more guilt-trippy than my mom and grandma combined

Holy shit, this story is filled with crazy goodness of maddness and messes.
And it all began with a single drink.

@YinofYang RIGHTTTT!! Like, ong I appreciate humor in any Manhwa and lawd, does this one have me cackling at the beautiful ‘mess’ the MC has gotten herself into 🤣😆

Users who are viewing this thread