I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Season 1 (Finale)

Thanks for all your hard work!! <333
Can't wait till season 2!!

@Minxxerias OMG SAME!! I want to see the one person she loves hate her for some odd reason. But ofc, everything will be resolved in the end....lol

Aggregator gang
Lmfaooooooo I love her
Rub it in her face ma'am XD
And I definitely could have seen it ending right then and there, but I am also excited to see there is another season! Sad to see it starts with a failing business though ;-;

she s gonna regret leaving rose alive 100% but zeronis rly went full investigative journalist lmao

Dex-chan lover
I still wish more actual villainesses would grow as characters. Too many stay one note and dull.

I personally prefer the monastery punishment to the execution option

Dex-chan lover
thus the Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food starts

Business created by an idiot and the man who sends his money infested ships through pirate infested waters. What on earth could have gone wrong?

I don’t like Ripley very much, but I hated Rose even more, so I never focused on my dislike for her. Now that Rose is excommunicated from nobility I hope Ripley becomes less stupid or more likable somehow loooololol

I did really like Ripley when she finally antagonized Rose tho. That was really fulfilling to read😩

Great I can drop this now, don't need to know what will happen next, it's enough for an ending
And I just don't want to see another shitty plot where the MC will let the Villains live a peaceful life while they tried to kill/kidnap/hurt/poison her multiple times...

thanks for all of your hard work!

i'll be dropping this series now. i felt like things were resolved ages ago once ripley realized she was in love with zeronis.

but yeahhhh none of the main characters are likeable. only person i like is her maid.

Group Leader
I just want to say I really loved that one scene in ch7 where Ripley asks the Duke what he thinks love is. He answers that it’s “sharing warmth” and I found that so genuine and sincere. It showed how he was different than how he was in the original novel and I was hoping for so much from this story. But I guess not?

I feel like the author put all their brainpower in to that scene

Thank you so much for the translation Hythanus scan and every other scans team that took up this series!

Users who are viewing this thread