I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Season 1 (Finale)

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I wanted to see that villain die, but I suppose I'm ok with this, just because, for her, going to the monastery in shame and be exiled from the nobility is a punishment equal or worse than death itself. I also want a reaaaallyy good explanation on why the business failed, but for now, I can only wait. As for the announcement of the second season... I have mixed feelings. For one side, I would've fine with 2 or 4 more chapters, showing how Ripley get's married, how Rose gets her deserved punishment and I suppose it'd be nice to see Etoile and Wright's happy ending, closing maybe with half a chapter or so on a 10-12 years time skip, showing how everyone's happy and all, it would have been nice. On the other hand, a second season means more of Ripley and the Duke's adventures, so i'm cool with that too. Cudos to the author and the translation team of course!

I love it
The way their hugging, don' t know why it remind me to Candy candy manga😄

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly glad at least some reasonable punishment was delivered rather than going the Sheild Hero route and delivering the most asinine """""punishment""""" lmao.

but oh man a whole month of waiting rip. Oh well here's hoping S2 will continue to be a banger lol

smug ripley is best ripley

I doubt Zeronis would just banish Rose. He'll probably place some watchmen and/or some obstacles so she won't be too comfortable. At least let him be petty. She did do heinous deed.

Thank you so much for your hard work!!

This chapter was perfect!
The way Ripley innocently told Rose she would destroy her was perfect.
We need to see more smug Ripley, she is learning from the best after all.
And this season break is so short! I hope the author has time to rest.

As someone who've read the spoilers

She should've let Zeronis kill Rose. She'll come back as the final boss later in in the novel.

Thanks for translating!! ❤️

what a good ending to the first season!!! I'm so happy for them :, )
thank you for all your hard work!! <3

While I am excited for season 2, this finale also felt like a natural end of the story, so I’m curious how it’ll go.

my only complaint is that she needs to see zeronis say he wants to kill her/hates her/etc to her. for my own satisfaction lol and so she actually let's go of her delusion for a bit

is season 2 gonna be as long as season 1 or just a few episodes to wrap things up

His face was so precious omg
If Rose really ends up coming back imma throw HaNDs
Gee, should just made her entire family into commoners that way she couldn't hurt Ripley again

What a lucky nd unlucky villainess...lucky she gets to live..unlucky coz she'll live in repentance and with that attitude if hers, it'll be torture...

Thank you for your hardwork!!!

I like how Ripley just innocently destroying Rose with smug face. She can be badass, right? XD Also I can expect the business will doomed but I looking forward to the 'behind-the-scene' of it xD

Again, thanks for your hard work in Season 1!!

Thank you for your hard work!! Can't wait for season 2 :D

especially since we still have yet to know anything about the real ripley or how she got into the novel world

Users who are viewing this thread