I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Season 1 (Finale)

ahhh its over T_T but surprisingly the break isnt that long and i can def wait until april :) Thank you all for translating

Thank you for your hard work!!
Tbh there are certain aspects of the characters that are really off putting but then some of the scenes are just so lovable...So i couldnt drop this....i guess this is what it feels like to be in a toxic relationship? :')

@Mochimon I really thought the same when I started this story. I thought that maybe this story will show us the contrast between a character written in the yandre way and the real person who exists with character development. But I guess we asked too much from this manhwa, Zeronis portrayed so much toxicity throughout in the name of love that I hope we can get resolved in season 2.

Before any loyal fans attack me, I do love this story for it's funny and relatable moments. Sometimes life can get really depressing and thus story can be the escape one needs. xoxo

But I will be unfortunately dropping this now, I don't think there would be much to be shown in the 2nd season apart from the recurring theme of kidnapping, almost dying, more misconceptions between the couple. Thank you for the translation and author for this manhwa. I will be supporting the author in webtoon.

With Zeronis as your husband, your business will magically flourish

Aggregator gang
Ripley has a surprisingly good game face! I remember
reading about Ripley being kidnapped by a/the Prince towards the end of the novel in a Novel updates forum page
so I'm guessing we're in for a lot next season!

Thank you to Hythanus scans for the translations!

oh its actually a good end alrdy im not sure what else author can add in season 2 lol

but id deffo be waiting then. ;)

Ripley is too kind, she gave the villainess a chance of redemption yet Rose threw that aside. Now Ripley gave her another lease at life, that’s two chances already.

Let’s hope that Rose will make a majestic return and get executed this time~

What could there even be in season 2? Like, I can only imagine more crazy antagonists like Rose appearing and thats about it. They couldve already ended this, and I know many people will agree with me here lmao- But for real, can we get some character development or something? The characters really need it.

RIP Duke Draco Malfoy who still ain’t married. Homeboy spent 40 chapters trying everything legal to get her to the altar. I hope he doesn’t have to pull out the yandere guns next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread