I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I’m sorry I don’t like the maid.... I’m the type who hates ppl who deliberately provoke others I’m just so embarrassed rn

AAAAHHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER(S)!!! i really ship ripley w the duke now ohohohohoo 😙😙😙😙

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT WHAT DOES HE WANT ALJKSKLJ HOW CAN THEY LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!! lmao i love ripley... that villainess is annoying??? "wait i want that dress! that one too" alright b i saw it first tho?? fuck off?? lmao she made her spend so much accidentally tho ALSO HAHA THE MAID lkjfasjlk she's not helping but it was funny (but if i was ripley i'd be like COULD YOU NOT!!!!)

thank you for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
"while it's quiet, i have something i need to ask of you."
"...yes?"
"would you do me the honor of... giving me a sloppy toppy?"

Lolll the villainess is so petty it's pathetic to see😂😂😂 Girl accidentally spent too much because of her arrogance lmao

Also HOW COULD IT END THERE?? WHAT DOES HE WANT TO ASK?? I NEED TO KNOW. IS IT SOMETHING RIDICULOUS AND SILLY OR IS IT GONNA BE ROMANTIC. THE SCENE LOOKS ROMANTIC BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE FOOLED

And damn Ripley is so beautiful in that panel when she is looking up in the terrace

i love how the bickering of the supposed "villainess" and MC goes! so far it's fun and lively~

Users who are viewing this thread