I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Hahahaha "the evil woman training", Ripley is so dumb and Sylvia is hilarious. XD Btw, now having privacy is being a villainess? He ain't that bad at times like this, he was actually cute? Maybe she should judge him just based in what he does with her and not the novel but ok~

Tnks for the chapter uwu<3

Group Leader
Hrrnngghhh this Duke though 😥😥😥 plis my hearteu

Contributor
Ah, baby back ribs, the most evil of foods XD It's not entirely without basis, and yet...

Alas for her that there is no fantasy PETA to appreciate the true magnitude of her evil.

But—what a magnificent best-friend of a maid.

Contributor
@Pokari
PETA are a bunch of evil deluded psychos more obsessed with media position than actual animal welfare.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Dex-chan lover
Her trying to act as the villianess is just so cute for some reason
lol the maid though, she's the perfect companion pointing out how non evil she is

Contributor
@subliminal:

That's not the particular accusation I would have thrown at them.
Moreso that they indulge in mild eco-terrorism, and that their ideology hath devolved far beyond sane animal-cruelty prevention—heck beyond even the extreme position of thinking animals should have the same rights as humans!—into some bizarre sort of Animal Separatist dogma wherein humans should never interact in any with any animals besides themselves (on the premise that all human/animal interaction is inherently abusive in some way or other, to my understanding).

But I would broadly agree that they are, as a group, quite bonkers. A sort of accidental self-parody of an animal rights group. Proof that you can always take a good idea too far.

I, accordingly, still do think they are the people who would most, as a group, truly appreciate her food choices as being properly evil, though ~w~

The maid Sylvia is truly the best. She doesn't take her mistress seriously at all, lol.
I'm glad the ML isn't as much of a psycho as in the original novel.

@Morielle Just a quick correction, fiancée is spelled with the accent on the first e.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread