I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Contributor
@Pokari
They are completely detached from reality and have no connection to any real life animals caught in fiction of their own making, they're almost a perfect case study for the sort of insanity that has affected western societies for the last few decades
Likely a lot of overlap with twitter outrage mobs and cancel culture.

Wow, for her to change him so much just by treating him like a normal person. I wish she sees that she made the duke a better person and just accept her situation if she doesn’t hate it.

Ahh that was refreshing. I was expecting her to let it pass but she's trying. I look forward to how this will go! Thank you for the chapter!!

Girl likes her ribs. Finally someone who doesn't want another sweet fruit tart or strawberry cake. 🤣

Ok, so it seems like the "book" world may be trying to fix itself in some way, seeing as the Count was extremely crazy with how he acted towards the original female lead.
It could be that the god or goddess wanted to change the story for a better outcome, as whatever happened after the book ended may have not been a good. My guess is that the original Duke goes to an extreme with his obsession and does something really bad.
I actually like this development. It sets up several possibilities for explanations as to why all of this is happening.

Ooooh those sharing warmth lines are much better when translated 👍

And what the heck, OG duke was such a badly written ML. Asfjsldhalfgsld

Thanks for the speedy updates!
Looking forward to
the entrance of a new guy, apparently? Hmmm

Double-page supporter
The Duke's obsession is definitely still there. But compare to OG Duke, he is much cuter.

Sylvia caught me off guard with the "cut chef's head" line lololololol.

Thanks for the update!

I just want to say that Sylvia is my favorite character and she needs more lines!😂😂😂

Thank you for the update!!!!

But the villainess will usually have a bad end! She's not thinking this through properly is she? Give it up miss serious evil. You're many to be the MC lol

Users who are viewing this thread