I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

I'm surprised that this doesn't seems to be a buzz? It's really good, better than some. The art is so pretty, the hook is intriguing and fun. Totally love it

I can already see that this girl is going to be one of my top isekai heroines.
EDIT: Woohoo and I don't have to go on a journey to find the raws. They're accessible on Naver. You rock author!!

This series definitely needs more love ! Hopefully when more chapters are released more people come to see how absolutely amazing and hilarious this is. Definitely one of my faves, can't wait to see the future developments lol

I’m really digging the art style here. It’s soft but still colourful. For some reason it reminds me of French storybooks, like Babar or something. I think it’s the colouring style.

I feel like this is good but the paneling is just way too sporadic. Time skips everywhere like what??? I wanna be attached

Group Leader
YALL I READ THIS AS THE NOVEL AND IT WAS GOOOOOD SO
Look forward to it ;D

Immediately hooked, can't wait to read more! Though on a side note, why did she call herself common as a red hair and green eyed girl? That's literally one of the rarest combinations to naturally happen (despite what media seems to think lol).

This one is hilarious and I love the artwork. BUT WHY DOES EVERY CHAPTER END ON A CLIFFHANGER ARRRGH 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread