I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Everyone please support the WEBTOON version by favoriting the available chapters and bookmarking! The more popular a series is, the more likelihood it will continue being translated to english officially and the author will benefit! Less popular series run the risk of being dropped from translation, so it's worth it to click and heart each chapter!

Thank you for picking this up!! Support the original but still we cannot wait months for it to catch so thank youuuu. Hope u continue it

Completely AGREE! @Ichigoeater she did EVERYTHING to get this dude to leave her alone.

In another world i.e. ANYWHERE ELSE- his behaviour would be deemed creepy, stalking etc.
They had a good night, but that's it. She had no duty to do anything further.

Also thank you so much to @Kuroku2 for advice on how to support the author. I hope we all favourite and subscribe! It's free and will take literally less than a minute.

Damn he really is angry. Yeah she totally messed up now. If he retaliated the way i think he is doin then that low.

Edit. I peeked that the raws up to 24 and >.<
Im excited for the translation

don't know if anyone else has noticed this but both ML and FL said comforting words to each other which they heard for the first time in their life.
1) when Ripley was drunk during Etoile' bday party, she said that what happened to the Duke's family wasn't his fault.
2) when Ripley got into the fake accident and she told the Duke what happened in the past with her friend and the bf, the Duke said it wasn't her fault.

idk i just found it cute

I'm planning to support the author on Webtoon AND read on mangadex cause I really don't want wait for it to be caught up but still want to support the author, so to the person who translated keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread