I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Dropped this becos the FL is a dumbo who keeps taking ML feelings for granted and she is using his good will to do dumb shit.

I'm glad we finally get FL's full backstory + have her open up about it to the ML. I'm hoping that this latest chapter will mark a turning point for them both to turn this into a genuinely healthy relationship. The duke hasn't been throwing threats and pushing his authority recklessly lately so I hope it stays that way. As for Ripley, I hope she
sticks to her word and doesn't pull anymore tricks after this. What happened to her sucks but I think faking this serious injury crosses a line

Tldr: neither of them are 100% good to each other so stop pushing all the blame onto FL alone lol. They're both growing and learning to overcome their flaws and it's nice to see that development as we progress through the story

Honestly, finally a good explanation on why the FL acts that way. Like most other isekai FL's want to be part of the background for practically no reason, but Ripley has experienced a lot. I'm so sorry for her.

@sullenaya Yeah, it's because the webtoon version got published recently, so it's behind. We'll just have to be patient until they get caught up, so until then please heart the chapters so that webtoon will know to keep it going! :)

I thought it wasn't going to be updated anymore? Praise be 🙏🏽🍾

If this is the last of the updates, thank you sooooo much to the Scanlating team for introducing us to this gem of a webcomic ✨💜🥳🥰

And let's support the Webcomic! 🙏🏽💜
https://m.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-first-night-with-the-duke/list?title_no=1267

Users who are viewing this thread