I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Ok duke is officially kinda a jerk.
I assume this is all due to the pride of a nobility but yeah, he was pretty much tryna coerce her to marry him regardless of what she feels. Ofc she should have just said all these in the beginning about not wanting to marry but yeah dick duke wont take it. But as much as all of the red flags he just lifter i still ship >.< i see potential for healthy relationship somehow
i look forward reading the free webtoon version!

Guys support this story by going to webtoon and reading it there too.

omg. there's only 2 people working on it??? i feel that the chapters are fast 😅😅
i hope i can help when my pentab arrives

I just want to thank yall for the updates!!! I am really really grateful for the great quality of all of them :)

Sam and Cot are MVPs

Also for everyone bitching about the story, how about you just drop it if you don’t like it? Some of us prefer aggressive and pushy MLs.

Dang this really make my heart go rollercoaster mode, one sec am happy, one sec I worry, one sec I crying, still crying, hoping, BIG EYES, worry, panic, anger, confusion, sad, it hurts, hurts more, oh it's ok, OR IS IT???!?!?!!

Going off of the comments so my expectations are high but for right now, starting out, I am getting more and more disappointed. Same novel trope, same MC but more irritating to be honest 🤷‍♂️. I’ll keep reading though and see where it goes but might consider dropping soon.

Edit:
MC deserved it, literally broke the ML heart for no reason. Made me salty as fuck. Even when he explained and showed signs of him liking her, I guess it just wasn’t enough huh.
Well it doesn’t matter anyway because wooptidoo romance so yeah they come back together but man I hate how the MCs in these stories just don’t fucking learn that if you change one thing of course the whole fucking story is going to change. Yah fuck the ML, you fucked up everything else, simple.

another disappointing reincarnation manhwa... genuine 5/10, average enough to keep my interest but never expands beyond the common tropes :(

Chapter 23 is so confusing. Did he just forgive her like that? So much build up drama for...that?

The things I like best in this series are the art and outfits, like damn so pretty
The plot is fine, although sometimes the characters get me irritated. I'm gonna read this till the end
Thanks for the translations!

After reading a lot of reincarnating manhwas so far, this is really funny I kinda like it. So if you are wondering if it's good or not, you can give it a try. But if you don't like it and it made you salty or whatever, sucks for you hehe (pls don't attack me)😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread