I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

You know sometimes you just wanna dress slutty, nothing wrong with wanting to show off every now and then.

pls support the official than this. its free as well but it is only a few chapters behind. not a bid deal to wait. pls consider it😄

im sorry to say this but as much as i like the story, im not liking how ripley's character is acting esp towards on her duties and responsibilities in preparing the wedding...i mean she was the one who proposed and asked the duke to marry her and all so she should be at least...idk? responsible enough and set her priorities right? ok ig that she wants to help her friend and all but again, PRIORITIES! And she should at least inform the duke of her whereabouts as to avoid those misunderstandings.

I love how idiotic Ripley is... istg it’s like she’s subconsciously doing this to herself. I just can’t stop laughing. Zeronis is going to be remembered as a crazy in love duke chasing after his naively stupid fiancé Ripley. Their family portrait will be Zeronis chasing after a carriage carrying Ripley. 😂😂😂😂

lowkey dont like ripley's character... like ok she's fun and everything but she's prioritizing the wrong thing. like ms girl you proposed to him first so you gotta focus on your wedding details oml

I feel like the only likable character in this story is the maid Sylvia. The MC is soo chaotic and annoying. Very cliche story. 6/10

Ripley is idiotic but fun character.
You will find cringe moments but holy shit she ruins immersion by being Ripley.
You expected drama but experience Ripley.
The maid was awsome too.

28 chapters in and I just wanna say... If you REALLY think about it. Ripley just creates the problems and becomes sad or cries after learning about the problem she created.

1. In her past life some drama happened. She doesn't want it to happen again. She gets reincarnated in a novel she once read... But she treats it as a Novel? She is not a "Side character" she is a LIVING BREATHING RIPLEY. If she thought she was an unknown side character why TF is she so afraid of DYING????

2. She keeps deluding herself that "It's better if the story is the same". The "story" is now reality. There are not just a handful of main characters and side characters. Face reality. At least use your knowledge to better the lives of those you adored in the "story" that has become a reality instead of being a cringe character.

3. Wasted comedy potential. Would've wanted to see the bomb shot makin' Ripley better the Duke's reputation by having him accompany her antics. Like sure it has the comedy tag but let's be real it's more focused at romance and drama at this point.

Y'all, chill a little. This is Ripley's journey. Sure, she's very annoying sometimes. But, that's her personality. Not every MCs have the cunning minds, you know.

At least show your respect. Writing and drawing this manhwa isn't a piece of cake. Create your own manhwa if you think you can do better.

Aggregator gang
We can complain about the story and the characters, sure some comments on her personality and the story a bit...much but most are justified. Ripley often causes the problems in her life, and that's not exactly a bad thing if she would learn from her mistakes instead of constantly going round in a circle and ultimately bringing more stress upon herself.

Then again, Zeronis knew how she was and still accepted and he's not exactly a saint, so they suit each other.

Bottom line, to me atleast it seems like she's not learning from her mistakes and has some commitment issues (not just to relationships but like other things as well). I hope this can be rectified and the story evolves from being the same few tropes, because I really do like the story and characters as I'm sure most people reading this do.

People hates Ripley character cause they saw themselves in her. I said what i said.

I like her character though. Thats what make the story fun

Pretty much trash. The ML forces the FL into a relationship and then is pissy when he finds out she wants to leave him badly enough to create scenarios where she doesn't get engaged to him. The mute FL can't even say that to his face when the time comes. Seriously, skip this manhwa. God so annoying.

Oh Ripley when will you learn he's not trying to restrict you, he's just worried as you're pushing yourself to unhealthy means. And yet you go and keep pushing yourself. Here's to hoping she recognizes this soon before things get dangerous.

Love the artstyle, love the comedy, love Ripley, love Zeroness, love their interaction, I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!
I don't know why people are complaining. I guess haters gonna hate, huh?
Just read the webtoon. Don't listen to whiny brats.
10/10 will recommend to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread