I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Why is everyone so dumb? Why the kidnapper doesn't bother to just kill their target and be done with it? Why stay on the crime scene? Hnnnnnngh

reu

Dex-chan lover
This whole manwha is a char study of a woman with negative levels of impulse control.
It litteraly starts with her getting shitfaced, fucking some random dude and almost getting herself killed trying to avoid the consequences
Now she's once again fucking around and fabricating a milion and one excuses to avoid her responsabilities
In fiction this somehow turns out okay, but don't self insert as this dofus, reality isn't as kind

Thank you for the update! I'm confident the duke will save her but I hope Ripley understands the impact of her actions now. Of course, it's not completely her own fault since Rose is cray cray but I hope Ripley learns more about ✨communication✨ especially with the Duke (like she should have told him who threw her into the sea) and also, as someone said, her ✨responsibilities✨. No one is innocent in this situation, even the Duke hahaha. (I hope the maid is ok :C )

02fc023c43179799fac9a616e355b58bc4b667c762694d401b06013e24d4cb08.jpg

I'm a little confused. Why is she trapped there?
Her hands are tied behind her back, but that seems to be the only thing restraining her. Like okay, it's out in the woods but if she could get out in the morning she could follow the tracks the carriage took to get there and get back to some civilization. And it looks like an old barn so there's bound to be something in there one could use to cut the ropes with, it's been two days! All she's apparently doing is rolling back and forth to keep her circulation going? It doesn't even show if the kidnappers stayed there, which given she hasn't been touched I can only assume they haven't because that one guy looked like he wouldn't leave her alone at night. I need the next chapter just to know why she's still stuck there.

I really don't like how Ripley is not handling her responsibilities well.
It only shows how Zeronis love Ripley so much.

@QueenKittyKat Truuueeee
I thought at first that her legs are tied too, but it seems not. She said that she needs to rolling her body frequently so her body won't stiff, but her legs are not tied, so why won't she just get up and move around inside the barn? Maybe she can't escape because there are guards(the two men) outside, but she could get a little peek at the window/door to know the situation outside.
Also true, @jerrywinger , @ash003 , @Seamew
She would have been tortured, raped, or poisoned if it's a real life (or maybe if we readers are the author). She(Rose) said that it's Ripley's grave, she wanted to bring her down to hell with her, that she's reaaally hate her because she took her man, but then only locked her in an old barn for two days(or maybe more). She even throw(okay, pushed) her from a ship to an open sea before. The torture is just to leave her with no food(yeah, that sucks too if I were Ripley, but come on, Rose HATE her).

@sagethesarge
Yh I get you.
Whats weird it that Rose said she wants to take her down with her so it would be better to do some kinda torture or even murder becuase she's just giving Ripley a chance at survival. And ofc Ripley had plot armour on.

@MerriLee3s
Not saying anything to a "friend" is not really strong or assertive. Poor writing is what that is. If they are friends why didn't she say anything about her boyfriend. Even after the dude confessed she still waited for days until the "friend" found out and then she doesn't even say anything. The "Strong and Assertive Ripley" that you are talking about is a drunk girl that happened to say the right word to a guy that fell in love with the girl because of nice words on their FIRST MEETING.

I don't get how this story is rated 8.5/10. I read it up to chap 36 and it's pretty average.
Hell, it has some very dumb plots and the MC is quite annoying. The ML is pushy and the art is just ok. 😐

I've finished chapter 39 I would rate this 11/10 lol
Zeronis reminds me so much of my bf

Why do I feel like Ripley doesn't like the Duke that much. Idk it's just so shallow for me. She do other things while her marriage is only days later. She is selfish, I must say.

Well, except for that maid. Lol

Lowkey hate the MC

@Rhenhjkl lowkey tho, like it really looked like she doesn’t really care if the marriage goes on - she’s the one that proposed and insisted to keep their relationship i feel like she just wanted him back because she thought he was someone else’s

Users who are viewing this thread