I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

I feel like the artist should’ve included more scenes from the novel to explain more things😭

Ripley, you better explain to him what Rose did! No excuses!!! I'm pretty sure she loves Zeronis, it's just her low self confidence, maybe even imposter syndrome (her having thoughts that she doesn't deserve him or anyone) and her fear of being hurt again in love may be factors on why she always avoids her responsibilities and why she acts like a coward in certain situations. I think they suit each other. Zeronis seems possessive and someone that only does things his way. Ripley is like the challenging opposite version of him and I think both of their flaws are something they are both learning from. Ngl though, Ripley annoys me. Tbh, I have to say I'm warming up to Zeronis a bit more haha

I'm silently screaming right now....

Oh my Zeronis.. Waiting for more updates..

Thank you scanlation team.

Double-page supporter
where the arrow even come from, he's not holding a bow 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Azanna that applies to 95% stories of similar generic setting. isekai/fantasy, noblewomen mc, romance, black and white morals, sprinkle o' drama, manhwa stans live for those stuff. best to take these ratings with a grain of salt, don't leave any criticisms or they'll bite

Ripley better tell the Duke about the letters rose made her write... I don't want further misunderstanding between mc anymore 😒😒😒

i just read the first few chapters and idk if i wanna continue or not, i dont like how the ml took advantage of her while she was drunk and how he was constantly pushing her to a marriage that she didnt consent, everything is just making me uncomfortable, to those that are caught up, is there any character development further on? does the story get better? idk if i should keep reading :c

Even tho in some scenes ripley annoys me she always somehow wins me over at the end of each chapter, overall I like the fl and ml they cute :)

I can’t wait for the next chapter.
He came to save her!!! Omg I’m so happy. I was so worried he was going to get the letter and not come for her.

Users who are viewing this thread