I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

FL is cool and bold. But sometimes I wonder if she is a fool or just too cocky. She has been in life threatening situations but she's doing nothing about that and let's the perpetrators free.

Not naming names, but it bothers me immensely in these stories when the MC doesn't just kill off their archenemy... I know turning the other cheek is a blessing and getting revenge/murdering someone is bad, but come on. Just kill them, it's so much easier, and with a high ranking in the nobility it's not like anyone will really hold it against you if you just publically out your foes and put them down so they can't keep trying to kill you.

THAT's how you take revenge! Well done Ripley! Kill the enemy with kindness!

Shame on those who call you stupid. They are stuck being a barbarian with petty mind lol

To me that was a very meh revenge, very unsatisfying :/
Also really wish they ended the story here...

Please support the official translation. It’s available for free on Webtoon. There are 27 chapters already available.

zeronis best babie

i think it'll be good if they just post a few extra chapters and end it .. but i hope there'll be a good plot in for the future season!

Dex-chan lover
The first time she forgave rose it was like "OK, revenge bad blah blah", but this time is more of "You're letting a deranged person who wants to kill you loose, are you dumb? " though the fl is dumb so it's expected

The point was she would be living in misery at the monastary and no longer have the power she had. Why kill her when you can have her suffer and basically watch you be with your partner happily for the rest of her life. With that girls personality she's sure to have a hard time there.

So here my thoughts of Season 1.

-I dont hate Ripley, but she aint the most likable FL. I do see her as pretty stupid or dense.
A lot of her schemes are so far out ridiculous or outright stupid .... it does add a bit of comedy factor, but I can understand with Zeronis for bit. They can get so far and ridiculous to the point where they are annoying to the reader.
- I almost felt annoyed with Ripley for a while when:
She decides that she wants to open a business with her friend to help her. Decides to overwork herself. Forget her responcibilites as a financee and Zeronis had to remind her that the wedding is coming and she has yet to prepare for it. But she continues to work anyways even if she is locked up (for the good of her cuz she's overworking to the point where she gets sickly.
- Zeronis as the ML is also not the greatest, but I can apperciate the moments with him. Even though he's a forciful and short tempered. (even the tagged as a psycho.)

- The season finale wrap up was actually pretty satisfying for the wrap up. If you closely look at it. But it can seem pretty mediocre on the outside.
My thoughts:
Ripley sending the villianess to the monestarty without killing her. Throughout her rest of her life.... She will suffer along with her family's reputation is tarnished. Which I think is a great way to punish someone who has, attempted to murder you, kidnapped you, threatened to take your finace (albeit not the greatest fiance as a person, but in status he's a bachelor). I think this is almost the same tier as being sent to prison as a noble. That your lifestyle is completely turned upside-down. She can no longer be spoiled by her status and reputation. She'll have to learn the ways of life at the monestary. Ripley even confronted her to tell her the punishment. That is gutsy.
Reputation and social power is very important to high ranking nobles.

Like I'll give the season a 7/10 because there are moments when both the characters are very likeable. And then the -3 is when I get annoyed with them.

/end rant 😋

Users who are viewing this thread