I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

As much as I love the series, is season 2 needed? I think it would’ve been nice to end it there. Maybe a few extras would be nice instead. I just hope that the auhtor won’t add unnecessary drama or conflict to the story just to keep the story going

There was no need for season 2. Well if the author is eager for S2 than it is welcomed but hope the story does not drag out. Ripley as a character is funny but sometimes very annoying. There are many instances in which she annoyed me
like the part where she chose to focus on her business instead of marriage and the cases where she was nearly killed but did nothing and boasted in front of the perpetrator how she has given her a second chance, to me it looked it she was just boasting her power she had (obviously her fiance's). Sometimes she feels too arrogant.
Aside from these instances she was a lovely character.

Well, you all, this is a "webtoon". You can expect they always going to lenghty chapters or fillers lol I'm not sure about the author's side, sometimes they know the most how to monetize their popular stuff (harshly speaking).

Isn't the webtoon based on a novel? I haven't read the novel, just know the ending, so I don't know if there's actualy more stuff that happens in the novel or not, but if there's more stuff then obviously a season 2 is kind of needed when you're doing an adaptation unless you want to leave it unfinished.

Users who are viewing this thread