I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
a married noble ran away from home to elope and still get reinstated as the head of the house?

and you know, there's already someone with the same mindset like mc and fulfilled it but still get bothered lol

Aggregator gang
I saw many awkward and Engrishy parts in this chapter, which is unfortunate.

I'll point out just a couple of examples.

Z12.jpg

"Is this my final moments...?"

No. It's "Are these my final moments...?"

Z40.jpg

"...Father didn't saw what happened," Wrong.

It's "...Father didn't see what happened,"

When there's an auxiliary verb in the past tense (in this case, "didn't"), then the verb to which it's attached (in this case, "see") stays in the present tense.

There were other mistakes too. I really hope this group gets a native English proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, being banished to a nunnery would be considered a punishment. But this protagonist has decided this on her own. How strange.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11: "I did nothing wrong" said the person who attempted to murder her half-sister in her sleep.

His name is Claudia:?! A whole mfckin joke, plus his attitude? This man plain mad.

I don't like anyone but Yulan and FL. Why? Everyone's acting like sis and her mother aren't homewreckers.

And the father..... Hope he chokes.
The king? Horrible
Prince Claudia? Joke! Feminine name and always making assumptions, Becky it is!

Dex-chan lover
i'm with MC on this, her mistake was not starting with killing the father and his whore, should have saved the girl for last

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... She should just leave. She must have some money right? Just leave.

Dex-chan lover
She feels broken. I hope to see her rise again, because it's my facorite plot. Also she is shojo heroine wich would probably make her a bit useless.

Why do I feel like her childhood friend also reincarnated? If he was as supportive as Vio says he was, he would've been there for her when she needed him most (i.e. when she was imprisoned, she also notes that the conversation at the tea party did not happen in the past). Maybe he's also reincarnated and is now putting in more effort to be by her side because she died in prison in their past life?

It's kind of refreshing to see that the villainess in the story was an actual villainess. I have no idea why but I'm happy that she somewhat deserved her punishment. Usually they go the, "I'm completely innocent and everybody misunderstands me and my pitiful life" route but this girl actually did do bad things. It's great to see that there's going to be character development instead of the MC being good to begin with. I am really going to like this story I think.

Attempted murder...yeah she actually deserved punishment. But it also seems like her life genuinely sucked and that her family was terrible. I can clearly understand her motivations, even though she went down a dark and twisted path.

Users who are viewing this thread