I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

What a detestable & irresponsible father...he left his family, found a mistress and after his wife died brought home his mistress & his daughter...and assumed the worst on his eldest daughter which he left behind...he doesn't deserve to be respected and be called a "father"...screw him...?
But vio-chan I support you if you want to leave that family but I think there's a better life waiting for you rather than being a nun...and that's to be yulan's bride...?

Aggregator gang
wow!! this is so interesting i can't wait to see more. usually it's the sweet and innocent girl as the main character, but this is definitely a nice and more refreshing twist!

How interesting. I like Violette so far and the little sister seems to be genuinely nice so I'm hoping they have a good relationship this time. Her father is pretty trash tho. I get that he was forced into a marriage but he's still her father. He could have put in more effort.

Dex-chan lover
This is good, but I wish her villainous route where longer, not just one year. Maybe her whole life, she wanted revenge to his father and half-sister and ended her demise as she is too blinded for her thirst for revenge, everyone just betrayed her and spiralling her depression more?

And all honesty, her backstory is far more tragic than the heroine.

Aggregator gang
I find it an interesting premise but I find it kinda weird she just drops her hatred pretty easily.

Normally you would expect her to use her knowledge of the previous time to successfully get her revenge but I guess something happened and she changed personality

Dex-chan lover
dumb version of duke daughter, well even i say dumb it didn't really mean it was bad. It's just, ordinary. So far at least.

Aggregator gang
everyones a fuckin dick except yulan and the half sister. i pity violette so much no wonder she lost her fuckin mind

jak

Contributor
Will this be a childhood friend victory? Also, if the father wasn't a giant piece of shit, the attempted murder wouldn't have happened.

Hah? Why should she think about the family or be considerate to her younger half-sister? They didn't even care about her and only moved in after the first wife died. Stupid father. He's not that pitiful either.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's either that one year never happened (dream) or this is revolving lantern and she's trapped in Inception-like reality for tens of years before finally dying. Of hunger. In that dark, damp prison cell. Alone. Heh heh.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing someone who chases you with somebody else. Jealousy, but if you're me I'm just glad since alone forever is my route.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 43, no destination? You got your childhood friend that head's over heels for you.

Double-page supporter
If this was some chinese manhua or novel, she would be taking revenge against the douchebag "father". At times like this, that would be the most satisfying.

He's disqualified as a father in the first place. He was never a father and should therefor be treated as such. Just blatantly call him "sir" and never father even in public. He has even less right to be her family than her mom.
"Think of the family" aka only herself and her dead mom.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how people can get "positive" from this chapter. I was totally depressed and felt pretty bad for the girl.

Looking forward to where this is going.

Users who are viewing this thread