I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Meo
No what she wanted was to be loved. She thought since he's a prince I can be happy. Plus blaming someone for every bad thing without proof, just because of the bad things they done before is wrong. Prejudice.

Dex-chan lover
To charm supposed "heroine" (even though it's not an otome isekai the structure is identical), what a Bakarina move. Also I can't figure out how Violette feels about her half sister. I mean, even if she regretted it, she did tried to kill her. You'd think some resentment would stay.
It seems like different relationships from WN as PersonaJXT describes it.

I suddenly remembered that other story that starts with the villianess becoming a nun and that's how you know if something will/wont happen. If they don't skip over it then they'll "Subvert your expectations" and nothing the main character plans will ever come to fruition.
It's quite frustrating.

Poor kid (Yulan), it won't end up happily for you if youll fall in love with her. Unless if one of the plot twist includes him ending up with maryjun instead.. 🤔

please get with yulan...pleaaaase DX (or be a nun, whatever brings you happiness, just not the prince...dude's a douche)

I'm gonna quit if she goes for the Prince's route , cause that's pitiful, the person who was responsible for your death, and now you're gonna fall of him, that's total bullshit.

Ch 3 I'm fucking mad Claudia apologizes and she gets blushy are you kidding I'm dropping you can't just 360 your opinion of the guy who got you killed because he said sorry once

damn everyone is so unlikable besides yulan... MC is a fool and a literal rat in her past life and the prince is a jerk, ngl I’m liking her sister more than her at this point

Users who are viewing this thread