I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or do the words on page 15 seem a bit out of order? The top two panels seem to be right-to-left as usual, but it looks like the bottom-left words should be before the ones to the right.

Dex-chan lover
So I just read the first 4 chapters in a row and I honestly do not know how to feel about the MC. Yes, you did "reincarnate", BUT, who the f would forgive the useless heap of meat that abandoned her mother, pretty much left her to die, to frolic with another woman and then bring back another child and go "Teach her well". All you have to do is ignore all of them or just do something that your father will hate and he will disown you since he clearly does not give two shits about you and voila, nun life here we go.

Double-page supporter
i hate the father and his bitch ass wife (just for existing lmao i dont have anything on her) and the half sister for being so overwhelmingly ignorant and naive GOD

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 like the title said, she's trying not to bother anyone and be on her own merry way.
Trying to anger the father will very much bothering him.

In short, she's trying to be polite to everyone (terrible dad included).

Also, I don't think she has forgiven him though, she hates how it is but trying to bear with it anyway, since she's so nice and probably showing visible hatred will just turn her back where the past her ended up.

Aggregator gang
Did the new guy call vio a princess because he knows that yulan is the prince's half sibling..? They share the same eye color on the cover anyways thanks for the update ily

well, based on this chapter, Claudia and Yulan have the same father. Let's see how this goes.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Hate is often forgotten if you can redo after already done the revenge.
By killing her half-sister she destroyed the house and the future. So it hurt her dad. Like if Sasuke kill his brother and redo he won't kill him anymore.

Aggregator gang
The father is such a piece of shit. I hope the author won't try to pull a fast one and try to make us feel sympathetic for him later. That will just piss me off more.

Dex-chan lover
Are there any of these villainess stories that are already completely translated? I've come to enjoy them somewhat, but It's pretty hard to keep up with the like 4 or 5 of them that are worth reading--when they all basically have the same main character.

Dex-chan lover
SHUT IT, CROWN PRINCE.
Don't start to fall in love just because of some backstory.

ONLY THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND SHOULD WIN AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT.
EVEN IF I NEED TO TEAR DOWN YOUR ROYAL CASTLE.

Aggregator gang
Wonder why Yulan only showed concern about her in this timeline. MC did say that she didn't notice him the first time, did he not try again to reach out to her in the first timeline?

Dex-chan lover
Too be honest @Masterpannya

I think he's even worse than that. He's actually falling in love, because he no longer takes her for granted.

Its like those guys who chase after girls and then dump them.

once they get her, they lose interest, as if they're trophies and look for the next one.

Evidence would be the Canon of the Prince liking Maryjun who doesn't like the Prince as of yet and only falls for him because he saves her from past life MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy
It's been a while since this was updated but isn't Violette and Claudia not yet engaged? On her original timeline, she almost committed murder after the Prince and her half-sister got engaged after he annulled his engagement with Violette but it seems in the current timeline they're just acquaintances. Now that I think about it, shouldn't the Prince know Violette's circumstances while he was secretly dating Maryjun? This chapter hints that Prince Claudia has the same or similar experience with Violette? Or he was talking about Maryjun?

Translation of the source material is also slow but if the Prince really dated Maryjun in the first timeline it's either he didn't knew the circumstances of the sisters' family issues or he knew but is just too blind-sighted by love.

Probably late to bring this up, but why the hell is she even living with this family? You would think she would have some maternal relative to live with grandparents, an aunt, an uncle. No noble family should be willing to leave her with him. If her noble grandparents are dead, and she doesn't have a relative she should be the sole heir to the family wealth and titles. Which again should be enough to keep her away from them. Never mind that she's childhood friends with the Prime Minister's son, it should be expected that family would also disapprove.

God I don't want redemption for her bitch ass father but knowing how these sorts of things develop, that might be the case.

I get her mom was one sidedly in love with him, but he just completely neglected his responsibilities as a father. Like he wasn't even there when her mom was DYING. Who the fuck does that??

Users who are viewing this thread