I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

The author makes everyone so shitty in comparison to violette its so frustrating
Words cannot express how vile, disgusting, abominable, abhorrent, disrespectful and hypocritical this man is to violette. The blatant favoritism makes it worse. No empathy for her, ‘teach her well or else’
Just let her get back at her dad once!!!!! Verbal lecture, a sucker punch, anything

I think we all agree that Vio's father should eat pig shit. He can just shut up???

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the sister is something of an asshole, if unitentionally. She's pretty insensitive, to essentially hover around and be a constant reminder of Vio's lack of parental love and the relationship that ruined it. She's dense as hell to not realize that she isn't wanted.

I think there's a problem here between "concubine" and "mistress". I think the issue here is that maryjun's mother was not officially in a relationship with her father. Otherwise, that would be concubines - and as the prince says, nobles have them. It would generally be seen as nothing controversial.

The fact that there's such a hubub has to mean that this is a mistress - some rando woman the father decided to knock up. Hence surprising/usurping the proper wife - etc. etc. and the controversy.

Right? Cause otherwise that exchange between the prince and his aide makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread