I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Complaining about a month late release, and not even the group's fault LUL

I mean if you even bothered to observe for 3 seconds it's not even way outside of their regular schedule.

unknown.png

And according to raw releases as stated by others, they're actually pretty on time with it.

I wonder what'll happen to you if there's no update for like what, 4 months, 6, a year? Forever?

The prince's personality and Maryjun's (Mary Jane?) actually match up pretty well.

I'm still not sure I understand why Vio wants the prince together with MJ. If MJ marries the prince and becomes queen, who inherits the dukedom? It'd have to go to Vio, which would mean no one would let her go be a nun and she'd be stuck in that hellhole. And, honestly, if she doesn't push the two of them together, I would expect her father to be happy she goes off to a nunnery, as that would put his clearly preferred daughter as his immediate heir.

@Excelsior "I wonder what'll happen to you if there's no update for like what, 4 months, 6, a year? Forever?"

I get you're trying to make a point (and it's probably even a point which should* made) but please, please don't jinx us! :'P
We've had enough great (or at least, distinctly satisfying) manga cancelled or put on indefinite hiatus over the years, as is. :'(

Well, in any context other than this one. A bit harder to fit that sentiment in here, in a situation where around a dozen people have all chimed in with the same observation, in response to someone with the username Trollking. I mean.. by this point any further responses of the sort just make that user "win", such as that is. Thus, the actual benefit of such statements is probably getting a bit lost, within the present context.

@evol-dragon To answer your question abt her parents
Her dad is not really prominent character though. Everytime he show up in the novel he always being a POS who blamed vio for everything and treated MJ like a golden child. Vio never retort back so things currently didn't change much. Though he does become the only reason for yulan to say 'i need to save her from that horrible household' again and again.

@HenryTUns A combination of PTSD and a lack of confidence in her own chances stemming from the first point. Vio probably didn't think through the inheritance of the dukedom, probably assumed her old man would be a dick about it and find some way to screw her.

Vio is doing exactly what someone freshly traumatized would do, first, get away from the pain. Afterwards, then she can calm down and think clearly. But the trauma source's tendency to get closer to her is only making things harder for her. I just hope her maid has a significant impact in this story, if only because she seems like someone that Violette can confide in.

The prince annoys me she used to fawn over him everyday and he wouldnt even bat an eye but now that shes stopped he wants her attention like can you make up your mind

Also can mj get over herself like i hate that shes sticking to vio so much can she mind her own business mc has obviously tried to avoid her before cant she just take a hint?? It doesnt matter if she doesnt know shes the reason why mc’s mother is dead, being the daughter of your father’s mistress should already make people go “hmm thats not right” (even if it isnt her fault that shes born) you’d think shed have some self awareness

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

This story is so interesting, one of my favourites out of all the villainess stories. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Man. I always feel so bad for Vio. She is hardcore depressed and traumatized, but her dense protagonist sister doesn't realize and the prince...yeah no. The prince is still being the self-centered jackass.

I was kinda wishing she would say the truth when he asked how she learned to sew. Partly to guilt-trip the shit out of him, and partly so he'll finally leave her alone. I mean, no sane person would buy the story, but that just means he wouldn't go around telling anyone about it.

Ahhh thanks so much for translating I’m so happy to see this!!!
I love vio soo much!!

I felt so sorry for Yulan when I read her saying the prince was the first person she came to like. I mean good, you are no longer foolishly in love but what the heck?

I wonder if the prince would misunderstand that if Vio is treated like a servant at home, you know, because she knows how to sew, which is a servant's thing apparently from the dialogues?

Ahhh... have I ever mentioned how I'm a sucker for bittersweet romances? We all know Yulan is the ML, but I do want to see more scenes between Vio and the prince! :)

@Kisato toxic or whatever you call it, none of it matters anyway... If not, its the most logical thinking...
Why whine if you don't partake in the deed itself?
Unless you are part of the crew or one who commission it...
Yea sure, thats because reality and life is harsh... Those who don't work, don't eat... If you taken it for granted, then gratitude is the best way to express it, not whine or complaining...

@KuroInfinity I mean... I hope he is the male lead. But.... wouldn't the prince falling for her now that she is trying to brush him off, and slowly winning her over be a normal development with these types of stories.
Bittersweet for sure, but I could see this going both ways atm

Double-page supporter
I don't want her to get together with the prince . I want to see more of yulan and his friend too

I understand that people are mad at the prince. But he wasn't really completely in the wrong either since Violette truly did a lot of horrible things in the past. We know it, she knows it. However, now that she is trying over again, at least give the prince a chance. He's clearly not a bad person at heart.

Now, the person who should earn your anger is the father. We know that before her "retry," he was already not very kind to her. Now that she's trying to correct her life, he's still a jerk. He should be the one where you anger should all be directed to.

Anyways, go go go Vio-chan!

Users who are viewing this thread