I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

OH MY GOD they made a cliff hanger out of a fucking cape tear! Just comparing that kind of cliff hanger to the usual in other stories is hilarious.

listen here Claudia!!! first of all, f*** you!!! Viochan deserve better!!! Yulan all the way!! idk if he become yandere or what!!! that guy 10000% better that you!!!

Now I love Yulan but his big brother... (I fucking hate how I love Claudia's character design more)

not trying to take a dump on the artist but as a violin player, i can't get over the bad posture. anyways, the rest is very good i can't even draw that well or at all.

Bruuuh, i ship them so much. Lol. We got to understand though, Violette was twisted in yhe beginning, she said so herself. So Prince Claudia's attitude towards her was understandable. But noooowwww, Violette is so queenly. I love them both

I do like these character though I like four of them but the prince is my favorite here XD.

Group Leader
Nah bruh that ship sailed and sank long ago 😐 move along, move along prince it's only #TeamYULAN in this house now

Users who are viewing this thread