I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

So glad to see this is back!

And OMG, these two precious muffins deserve happiness and one another. How I want to see them find it at long last!

Dex-chan lover
How did she not choose this guy in her first life?
Many thanks

Contributor
I kinda want to see more off Yulan memory, especially why/how he choose to do the timewarp (if it's him) and how was his life when Vio was accused.

Double-page supporter
So is the monthly deadline to finish less than 10 pages? I remember back when weeklies used to have 15 or more pages...

Group Leader
Team Yulan please! I like how the current shoujo trend is shifting towards the genuinely nice boys as ML, whereas the past decades I'd only read shoujos with toxic af ML.

I am totally in support of the shorter chapters as long as the content is as good as this chapter. I just want them to be happy. 🥺

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu Agreed. I have no idea why people even thought having toxic af ML was a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
@unime
From this comic, I've learned that you have to do the following:
1. You almost killed your perfect sister
2. You almost got executed for doing 1)
3. You got sent back in time to redo your miserable life
Then, AND ONLY THEN, will you be able to realize your childhood friend is actually really great.

No wonder so many childhood friend routes in romance fail miserably.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the shortened chapters are due to the artist for this manga doing their own manga?

I think they have like half a dozen chapters out already.

@unime & @abdude13 actually if you think about it, it makes sense. She was so focused on the prince that she couldn't see anyone else around her. It's not unreal to be completely honest, she was so in love that she was blind.
When you're too obsessed with something or someone you kinda miss everything else around you and not only a possible love interest but other things in life as well.

Dex-chan lover
@uMoonlight
Well, as she actually literally tried to kill someone for taking the prince away, she is a yandere in her previous life. According to the commenters who read the web novel, Yulan is also a yandere. So what you have here is two yanderes.

I don't know if I like it or if I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread