I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Aggregator gang
I'm afraid that the mangaka slowing down their releases so much could lead to a drop of interest and getting axed.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang...such a short chapter after such a long wait.

I wonder if the watch bit is just his way of seeing her more.

It would also be neat if his dislike of watches has something to do with the story. Imagine if he also remembers her previous life and knows what her fate was.

I might have read the Villainess reverses the Hourglass a bit too much; but the fact that the only thing he always loses is his watch and he knows the exact number of times he lost it, plus the words he says in the early chapters, something along the lines of "I'll protect you this time", could be a hint that he time-travels using his watch, and this has happened 6 times already.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ❤️
Is do sweet they're just holding hands and walking together 😍

@GodGinrai yep. The mangaka was missing release deadlines by 2 weeks and outright skipped releases without warning for a while. Apparently they have an original manga out, which may be making it harder to meet deadlines. There's also 2 LN out, one of which came out this year, so it might be that they're trying to remain faithful to the source. Ultimately, we're not sure exactly what's going on, we're just hoping they have a consistent release schedule.

@LoLyeah Yep. It's one part per month on second Tuesday.. if the author can maintain their schedule. There's currently one chapter out in Japanese, but not released in English so there's that to look forward to. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Azulish That's super depressing. There's no reason they should be using a mangaka that already has too much work on their plate. They should just give a new mangaka a chance so that 1) new mangakas can get experience and 2) the amount of pages justifies the time between releases.

Users who are viewing this thread