I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3

AHHH I'm so happy this is back!! Thanks so much for the translation!!

Also they are so cute! Please be happy Vio-chan!

I'm surprised a maid is able to afford a pocket watch with an inlaid gemstone, that probably cost her years worth of salary.

Thanks for the update!

Our boi Yulan is really laying it on thick here. Also I just find Violette's gesture really sweet. Her very first treasured gift is a pocket watch so for a treasured friend, she wanted to gift him something similar. :3 This chapter just really shows how close they are and how much they care about each other and honestly? I stan. Violette and Yulan love each other, it doesn't matter if it's platonic or romantic. It's just reassuring that both of them find comfort in each other despite all their hardships. ♡

Aaah I need moar. This one is a rare title in which the manga is much more interesting than the novel

I want him to be endgame so badly...pls author....it's what they both deserve😢

Supporter
Yulan x Violette? Nope. Marin x Violette. The maid has *clearly* been in love with her since the time that Yulan has been interested in her.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SOMETHING THIS CUTE SHOULD BE ILLEGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL i swear to all things holy and unholy alike i will reach into my screen and choke the crappy prince if he tries to come between the Yulan/Violette ship hmph hmph :mad:(((

Users who are viewing this thread