I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5

Dex-chan lover
Can't they just put in requirements to join? Like having top 5% of grades or exceptional abilities and some shit.

Also, can't imagine who he'd be thinking about.

Banned
yay!! Sucks it's only an extra and we have to wait until the raws get more content, but yay!!! Still love more of this.

Dex-chan lover
Guess this was basically an excuse to promote the items advertised at the top, but the update is appreciated anyhow.

Double-page supporter
2 pages bruh

With chapters getting chopped left and right, I thought that was a chapter segment instead of an intermission.

Dex-chan lover
i really really really hope viola does not get together with this stupid prince

This story is pretty short and slow to get updated I wish they had a novel with more chapters to read at least😔 .. thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
@tsuyukihime
From the spoilers i've seen of the wn
there's absolutely no chance of that unless the story takes a even darker turn as she borderline can't stand him, as from my understanding, she's in love with yulan in the current wn chapters but has a ton of personal baggage that is keeping them apart

Dex-chan lover
Huh... That was over almost as soon as it began... I wonder if we can't expect any omake to sate the eyes...

Thats a weird ending point. Its like saying exaclibaaaa.... to be continued

Maan, I can't remember the last time I had such a natural and real laugh Haha, this came from both my heart and guts Haha, I honestly, gah I'm still smiling, I was so serious before yet, aaah, thank you, for real, it's kinda sad but even comedy isn't that funny anymore, it was so unexpected I just burst out laughing, haaaa it felt great, thank you very much, what a prankster that author though Haha, so funny, sweet and cute, aaah how lovely~~ I never knew I could be this happy from getting pranked like this, well it's just innocent and probably not a prank to begin with, still it made me happy and I'm glad I read it now Haha, thanks a lot Puni for the always wonderful translaions, we appreciate the hard work, be happy everyone~~
Aaah this wasamazing haha~!!!

Dex-chan lover
uh damn, two whole pages such a generous update from the mangaka lol

Users who are viewing this thread