I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

stay the hell away from her... yulan please save your girl from that nightmare

If Puni is dropping this at this stage I feel like I might as well just start reading the WN.
Anyone knows where this is at in the WN?

Oh my god, this clown ass prince needs to stay far away. We don't want youuuuuuuuu, Yulannn come backkkk

MIRAINIA PLEASE DONT HELP THE PRINCE AND HELP YOURSELF I SUPPORT YOU MORE THAN HIM UEUEUE

Man, I really dislike the prince. Can't be bothered to give her the time of day until it looks like she may not be fawning over him, then suddenly she's the best thing every. Yulian is far, far preferable because he was the only person who likes her for who she is - before time reset and she became a little more disconnected. The prince doesn't get to act all charming after treating her so poorly for so long, and if he gets anywhere with her I'll be furious.

I'm not sure if the monastary ending might be the best option as of right now. She just needs some love and appreciation, but none of the male leads can offer her this. She needs to get away from her sister which is triggering her all the time quite a bit. You know there are times were you should leave people alone to let them cool there head and / or recharge. If I were in here shoes I would've had already exploded at all of them.
While yulan might be the best option out of the available love interests, I don't believe he is the right option for her at exactly this moment. It's sad how the relationship between her and Mirim is played down, so that she can be saved by a prince. She doesn't need the money, political problems and envy, which come hand in hand with the love interests. She just wants her quite and is beeing ignored. 😣

The thought of the Prince ending up together with her really annoys me. Sure, he didn't do anything wrong in the original timeline and Violette was quite the mess but still... Maybe because he had his chance and just because she's different now, he's pestering her.

Yulan on the other hand, I love this guy. He understand her and just wants to support her. Good luck breaking beyond that friend/little brother zone, I'm cheering for you~

I hate it, i hate the price who have everything and still want to steal her from Yulan☹️ i hate Maryjun too, who can't leave her alone especially that fucking Father of her🤬 i want to kill him. Can't they just leave or FL and Yulan get the happy ending? Isn't that way everyone is happy? Why the fuck the prince ruin everything 🤬💩 Boooooo~~~👎

Users who are viewing this thread