I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

please NOT THE PRINCE!!
322971348360211.png

ps. thanks for the ch!

Thanks for the chapter!
Man fuck the prince. Dude get a clue she aint in to you! Sheeh he is only into her cause she doesnt give him the same attention anymore. If this fuckboi attention seeking wimp tries to hit on her i hope Yulan cockblocks him and takes ger away.

Shoot me, I LIKE HIM! I’m a sucker for the whole “steal the heart of the og man” and he ain’t even that badd

I understand yulan's feeling 😩
I also have a friend that's always munching every.single.time 😵😵😵
Bcoz of her, meal time and eat become the one thing that I dislike.
And that's continued till now. 😓
Except ice cream and chips the only food that I can eat without feeling sick 🙄

Thank you for the update!
Also I'm still team Yulan,, though I don't blame the prince for taking interest ahah

Crown Prince, i know you'd like to offer moral support. But you have questionable morals

@Crystal_
Violette had shitty parents that kept either ignoring or abusing her. Then as soon as her mother died, her father married his misstress, and brought her and the daughter he had with her, Maryjun, home. He kept ignoring or abusing Violette while at the same time showering her sister with love at every turn. Violette couldn't take it anymore after about a year, when her sister also got engaged to the Crown Prince she had been chasing after for a long time. So she tried to kill her. When she died in Prison she regretted that, since she knows it wasn't really Maryjuns fault, and suddenly woke up again 1 year in the past on the day she first met her sister.

Violette's life is still as shitty as before though, so know she just tries to lay low, interact with her family as little as possible and wait the two years until she becomes an adult and can leave "home". The problem is that now suddenly the Crown Prince is interested in her after she stopped pursuing him, and her Sister constantly tries to get closer to her which she can't stand either. Also her childhood-friend may know more about it then what he admits to.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter.

...too bad it's a shitty prince chapter.

Thank you for picking this up. Everytime I read this, I wonder which person will be the first person to learn about Vio's circumstances. As it stands, both Vio's maid and Yulian are already aware of it, and I suspect the series will end shortly after the prince is made aware of the situation, so most likely, the younger sister will learn of it first. If this happens, as she is shown to be not the brightest when it comes to high society, she will do something seemingly dumb to protest the recently perceived injustice, such as asking her father why. However, this will somehow impede Vio more than anyone else, so I do look forward to the rest of the series.

I don't think I would be able to love someone who basically killed me. There are so many mangas like that😵😭.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want the shitty father to suffer
Will it happen ?

Thank you for your hard works!!

Please let yulan be the ML. I dont like this crown prince since the beginning. If I were Vio i would cry everyday. Having shitty parents is a hell of a life.

Users who are viewing this thread