I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
Why do people hate the prince so much. I mean she will probably end up with her childhood friend, but the prince did nothing wrong in both life.

Due to circumtances she became a vilainess in her past life, and the prince dispite her, that make sense. She even tried to kill her sister and that's not cool. Her sister also did nothing wrong beside being ignorance. The childhood friend is nowhere to be seen in that life that's why people don't hate him. But he didn't even appear to help our FL.

The prince changed this life cuz she changed, she became a better person. She don't try to harm her sister and just live her life. So the prince just come to like her this time.

I mean isn't this some kind of moral lesson. If you are nice, people will be nice to you. Simple! But who she will fall for this life depend on her. The prince's feeling doesn't matter much.

I want her to be with Yulan. She deserves a kind guy like him that always believes in her and supports her

The Yulan vs Prince fight is getting so intense while I’m here hoping she picks neither and just live platonically with her half-sister HAHAHAHA

@TanithG it's still a bit shallow to me, mostly because the root of this sudden interest is almost entirely from him wanting the attention all of the sudden. factor in the revelation here that basically the only reason in the previous cycle his interest in her sister stems mostly from pity, it doesn't paint a good picture of his character is what I'm getting at.

@thegiantpossum ...yea no you're pretty much right. especially with the prince's current relationship with vio. it's pretty one sided and yulan making him understand vio's situation shows he never cared enough to understand it up to this point. so... effectively he's only interested now because she's not chasing him, which on the one hand you could argue he never disliked her he just didn't like being hounded (who does?) but it still paints him as rather shallow, as though this is more because her sudden disinterest in him damaged his ego. sure he noticed her good points and features, but... I don't know, it just rings hollow to me.

@athenasmile I wouldn't want her to, honestly I'd like it if she got as far away from her family as possible. I know her half-sister means well and isn't antagonistic toward her, but intentional or not she's still complicit the abuse their father heaps onto vio, and she doesn't seem to do anything about it, whether it be from ignorance or simply not caring. (there's also the fact no matter how you look at it, and vio herself acknowledges it, her half-sibling still effectively represents the utter betrayal of her father. being around her makes vio uncomfortable to a degree.)

@sheepdoge I’d like to believe that Vio would be able to achieve peace with her “first life” if she forgave herself for what she did in it — attempting to kill her sister. Though I can also agree with her just really getting her isolated nun life.
Also, from what I remember, Maryjun does not know about what happened to Vio before they met. It could be people not telling her or them keeping her in the dark, so while it could be due to ignorance or not, I don’t think blaming her for the fault of their father is right. As Yulan said in chapter one, the involved parties should solve the matter — she herself isn’t even confronting her father about it, why should Maryjun?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more <3 I sure am glad someone is still doing this series and I do like the waiting for all parts of a chapter and piecing them together choice.

I don't understand why anyone would root for the prince. Treating a kinder and sane Violette different from the way he treated her in the first life, is acceptable. But liking her romantically? Naw.

He never ever ever attempted to learn more about Vio in the previous and current life and yet he suddenly becomes interested in her? In love with her? Why? Merely because he realized she's not chasing him anymore? I don't know about you but that spells red flag to me.

@IronVader501
Is your spoiler 100% correct? I seriously hope so 🥺

@athenasmile well even if she did confront her father about it it'd probably just get brushed off if not result in him doing something worse. maryjune though seems to have her father's ear, so if she were to speak up he would at least be given pause.

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge but that's entirely valid? In the first timeline, Vio had an obsessive behavior regarding Claudia; this would make anyone reject her. In this timeline, she is more mature, and isn't chasing him. At first Claudia was just relieved that Vio wasn't chasing him anymore, but the events that have transcurred allowed him to see her good points (like the time with the sewing kit and the cape). Besides, he probably was attracted to Maryjun in the first timeline because she was the only one that wasn't chasing after him because he was a prince.

I'm not rooting for Claudia (team Yulan4lyf) but I can see where he is coming from, because current Vio is wonderful.

OMG OMG OMG the princess is soooo beautiful and elegant, I'm in love 😘 I wannna be just like her!

@marchessa

To be exact, the last development I've heard off from the Webnovel (can't check if anything more happened since then, cause the translation is wayyy behind) was
that Maryjune finally realized exactly WHY Vio tried to avoid both her and her family in general, so she ran to her and started to cry and beg for forgivness. But the Father somehow noticed that and started beating Violette for "spoiling" his happiness, which caused Violette to finally go "fuck this I'm gone" and run away. While doing so she met Yulan, who proposed they should run away together and marry once they got far enough. Which Violette agreed to, under the condition that her Maid can come with them.

Users who are viewing this thread