I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I’m so curious as to what the 13th prince thinks of her! Does he have a crush on her yet?? Is he still testing her?? Is he really as intelligent as she thinks he is or does he think she’s pushing him too hard??!!

She didn't want to kill anyone so that's why this time, she will destroy the empire. Makes perfect sense.

I feel so sad for her. Her pain is real, but because she was a sword (losing her will and control of her actions), she was accused and blamed for every bad things that happened in the empire

Idk, if the emeperors of the empire were tyrants then maybe the empire should fall.

Group Leader
I'm sorry, who the fuck is screaming slurs and insults at the SWORD when they're about to get got? Was she not in the emperor's hand? Are you still too scared to curse at the king, even when he's about to swing?

"What a disgusting blade! Cursed blade! There's a demon in this contraption!" -Marie Antoinette at her execution, I assume

I guess the nightmare at the end explains why she wanted to ruin the empire, including the villagers 😬.

Thanks for the chapters 💕

@Lemongrassv Heheh. Cmiiw but as far as I know, many villagers (especially the poorer ones) don't get that kind of high education, so they basically eat whatever news they're told. The exact reason why they used to believe in witches :/
Also, there's this way of thinking, probably (It's usually the typical mindset in fiction)

Living sword -> Strong but cursed sword -> Possesses the user -> Evil -> Bloodthirsty

As for why the emperors get showered with praises despite this:
Emperors are thought very highly -> Sacrificed themselves to bring prosperity to the kingdom

Just a guess of what them people might think tho

Double-page supporter
you know your crazy when you start to blame a sword then the guy whos using

How stupid of those whom blaming the sword didn't they know the swords can't do anything without it's user bunch of idiot who's hobby is spouting nonsense

Dex-chan lover
@Jasmine88 "Weapons don't kill people, people with weapons kill people", in other words these random people throwing insults at a weapon for doing its intended purpose is really stupid and will get them killed!

awwww, i feel sa for our fl.... she was turned back to past time, but has no one to share her burden, her dark and lonely past time, huhuuhh

Users who are viewing this thread