I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@zz2000

Which ultimately becomes a cheap writing tool. "Oh, the hero/heroine is so tragic. Oh, they were bullied as a child. Oh, they lived such a rough life. They were abused so badly."
It's basically a way to make us sympathize with the protagonist easily so they can do something bad to others using less than pleasant means because they are evil and we're the abuse victims.

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529
Edgelord is an attitude, a state of being, not an action. Male power fantasies are cringe when the guy acts like he blasts linkin park in his room all day. So far the girl has...fired her staff? And already there’s a male in the comments complaining about double standards. Meanwhile edgy male revenge fantasy equivalents are raping and killing in the first chapters.

That's the revenge we want. BTW I don't understand why families blame the newborn child that their mother died like c'Mon it's not that they wanted it to happen and if they really want to blame someone then blame the father who got her pregnant in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Saar08 : They get to 2nd stage of grief and never move on from there, eventually in their anger they blame the child and that trickle down.
Even if they recognize it was an outburst of anger, their pride as noble also refuse to let them apologize or they distract themselves with works.

To be fair the opposite result also happen in some series, where after a period of grief/neglect, upon meeting the child the remaining parent become overly doting of them as a memento of the departed/proof of their love.

👏👏👏👏👏

Not only are the graphics good and the dress she's wearing so lovely, Charlize also did what I wish protagonists like Chloe did. She fired them properly!

Dex-chan lover
Realistically, this is actually how it should be.

Not the nonsense of befriending them, just fire them.
Blackmailing and threatening is fine like the mc of "Death is the Only Ending For the Villainess", although she lacked power to fire there was power in blackmailing/threatening.

Users who are viewing this thread