I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
So it's only the one brother that is starting to feel opposed to how the rest of his family treated her. Well, with any luck, you might be spared in the great purge.

Of course, I am wondering if her revenge is actually her wanting to completely tear apart the system and reform it? Look, if your goal to "destroy" is actually "reform", then I am all for it.

To be clear, I don't think even that one brother feels bad for how they treated her. I think he's just surprised at how strong she is even though she was always mistreated. To him, this is a drastic change.

Also I'm just a tiny bit creeped out but the now Crown Prince's love for her. I mean I knew it was coming, but its weirder when I know that she doesn't love him back. Is he the ML? Or is someone else going to show up? Well...I'll stay put and watch either way.

Banned
@sgathach

I would be more creeped out if she fell for him. She molded him into this crap just so she can see this empire suffer, for her to actually come to love the puppet as her lover would be so damn creepy.

I know it's going that way but still ...

Users who are viewing this thread