I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
poor thing, he has already fallen so hard and I feel so bad for what is to come judging by the title, prologue and summary.

i feel kinda bad because she is just manipulating him into loving her basically and making him do her dirty work, but whatever, strong woman am I right?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she has created her own monster. It really feels like things should be backfiring on her hard soon.

All y'all talking about how u don't like charlize manipulating the prince, but please remember, he is actually aware of that. He is LETTING her manipulate him, he is willingly doing what she wants, you will see as the chapters further into the story line, just how much he actually understands her intentions. It's actually really creepy how much he knows she hates the empire, and how much he's willing to do to keep her by his side, so honestly I don't feel bad for him since he is completely aware of it and is willingly following her (he's a genius guys remember)

Of course I do understand why people feel bad about the manipulating part, but if you really pay attention, he is actually analyzing her every word and move, he probably already a full understanding of her mentality, and what she wants from him, so yeah. Idk you guys give your input I'm hella interested 😃

I'm so into this story. People, he is a genius, he KNOWS that he is being 'manipulataded', she, on the other hand, not that much.

I think everyone's forgetting that in her past life he was a genius who ruled the empire from the shadows, he knows that he's being used.

@pojoink1 she definitely manipulated him, but I don’t think she tried manipulating him into loving her
He is still VERY much a child, and so I won’t say “he had a choice” in this situation cause that’s just wrong
It says in the bio that she ran away eventually so I’m guessing she feels wrong for how the prince is feeling towards her now
She’s strong but definitely “villainous”, i’d prolly be evil if i had to writhe in pain for centuries as a sword for a shitty empire

The Prince Is clever, he knows what she Is doing abdjfk I think Charlize Is the only one who Is being fooled

I love this story, but I'm confused. Why did he decided that everything she says and does is absolute? I didn't find anything that outstanding to warrant such a response 😩

he’s smart enough to know that he’s being used but he doesn’t mind cause it’s her so

thank god, leave that family charlize! seriously, i don’t know why they are so deadset on bothering her. if they wanted nothing to do with her, they should just stick to that mindset. why was it only when she stopped craving their affection they spoke to her. disgusting.

also, i wonder what’ll happen now. 🤔
now that she has nothing to really teach him, will she stay?

Dex-chan lover
To everyone saying "oh he is being manipulated" - don't forget, the Prince was bored silly. He can achieve anything and everything in an instant he chooses to, and so the reason he's going along with her plan is because nothing else in the world is making him feel anything. Other than his mother, he was lost and depressed and was likely going to drift through life aimlessly. She's given him something to live for.

@mammaria she "showed herself" before her father by standing out. He never wanted her to be praised, or even noticed. Basically pissed off the daughter that he abandoned is doing better than the sons he taught. A very sore loser.

I loved how long this chapter was! I'm having a Update drought and I need comics 😭🤣 So thanks to the @Parody scans and the author for making it this long and well done💕

Users who are viewing this thread