I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
How someone so smart cannot know what he is feeling. I thought she knew he had feelings for her and wanted to distance her from him,so she did this but she didn't know. I am baffled.

I feel like she’s sorta aware which is why she mention she ought to distance herself but I don’t think she realized that it’s too late to back out now

Poor prince 🥺

Reminder that the point of Charlize's revenge is to make Dylan a tyrant, not her prince charming. So obviously, she'll choose Lady Remiya as the future Queen of the empire she vowed to destroy, regardless of what Dylan feels about it. That's the point.

Honestly, I really like Charlize's moves here because she keeps on working towards her goal.

I get how this plan would make sense in theory but from what we've seen of this fiance candidate, she doesn't seem intelligent, level-headed, or particularly well-suited to be empress? Like how is it a smart move to challenge the mentor of the person you want to marry before the crown princess selection process has even begun? This plot is starting to lose itself

@Nikoko She's purposefully trying to destroy the country, she doesn't want some super prim and calm lady as Empress. It makes sense that Lady Remiya is the perfect pawn to set up with her budding Tyrant. Despite the fact he wants to marry Charlize.

Double-page supporter
@Nikoko Your perception is kinda warped because Charlize and Dylan are the most intelligent people in this series. Yea she may not seem that way if you compare her to Charlize and Dylan but compared to the other candidates she is or rather fits Charlize's criteria for who she wants as empress.
And you have to take into account that this was her first time meeting Charlize. She subtly told her intentions using flowers and instantly grasped Charlize's response. She's not a dunce.

In dont think anyone should read this so intently aha ha just go with the vibes 😭

Dex-chan lover
@beltsiveone22 yeah, I agree with you. While it's hard to see the poor kid get his heart broken, it's understandable why Charlize would pick this chick. She's an ambitious and fiery person, but also someone who can be easily manipulated with the right words. Redhead can become either a good asset for future plans or an easy pawn to use and throw away later.

why are geniuses always dumb to loooovvee

(ok maybe my wording was too harsh but i mean mostly just the MCs in these cases and not all the time tho)

Users who are viewing this thread