I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@catbot158 True! And she's realizes that she needs to keep her distance from Dylan because he's developing feelings for her (hence all the increasing physical contact things). If Dylan starts saying "Hey, I want to marry the Grandmaster" That would just complicate things for her. So why not get ahead of him and have him marry this perfect candidate?

oooohh maybe yandere is a bit too much but if its him then ill gladly accept so here we go~ imma sit back enjoy the ride and see how things will unfold~~

tho i feel really sorry for him...T^T

thank you so much for the chapter!!💓

Him: *Constantly shows affection, underlying desires, and deep respect and loyalty*
Her: "I have no fucking clue what he wants honestly."

It's been 4 thousand years and she still can't read people for shit apparently. Sorry, too far from the script, MC time traveler powers broke, have a nice day.

Fed-Kun's army
@Miles1937 LMaoooo but tbh I have a feeling she knows about his feelings. She mentioned needed to "keep her distance" because Remiya was the right one for him (implying she knew about his feelings for her) and seems disturbed by the repeated physical contact. She's not voicing it out loud but I do believe she's aware.

Dylan almost had a heart attack.
Also im sure there will be that one retard that says "i hOpE hEr fAmiLy hAs ReDemPTion" no they do not deserve it at all , they only care about her as money making machine and to give THEM reputation.Go and reread this manga a trillion times.

@Miles1937 Literally front page description "God gave me a chance to relive my life. Before my rebirth, I'd been used for the past 400 years as the empire's sword. And so, I swore to destroy the empire. I found the young prince of the country and became his teacher. I taught him how to become a tyrant and asked for the country."
She can , that is why she is putting distance , as she literally said on this chapter.Do not read this manga anymore since you have so many issues comprehending something so simple.I recommend for you reading isekai fortnite manga.

Aggregator gang
Hmm? At this point, it's not like she doesn't know that he's an obsessive psycho and that he's only obsessed with her, right? I mean, that was even her plan from the beginning. Since his obsession isn't in the throne but just her, she should realize on some level that ofc he's going to be unhappy if she tries to get him to marry someone else???
It would be one thing if part of her objective with this marriage was to make him turn his attention away from her, but she just seems genuinely confused that he's not happy with her choice?

Dex-chan lover
@Spinaple
At this point, MC has not realized that Dylan is obsessed with her. Her focus on getting revenge against the empire, twisting Dylan into her dream tyrant and her cold brutal thinking has led to her failing to read Dylan's emotions for her.

Wow, this chapter just made the father look more like a scum.
That family is shit, and should stay like that, cuz if the author "redeems" them I'm gonna be angry.
Also, poor prince lol.

@Vikhtoriyan
I'm really curious about the taxonomic discourses that you mentioned. Please put it in a bonus page at the end of the next chapter.

Wow that's harsh lol. 😂 But it looks like she genuinely doesn't know how he feels (or maybe she does? I guess we'll find out as the story progresses.)

Thank you for the chapter! 💗

Double-page supporter
The poor boy. I suppose this is a good wake up call for him. Am sad tho.

And yes, I agree with @Sancturil; @Vikhtoriyan, I would love to learn more about these plants too!

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread