I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

ZdrytchX they cut out some events to speed things up (one is referenced in the webcomic already) so I expect more references to things she did as they were growing up might pop up. I believe the web comic just time jumped to chapter 25.

Oml i can't believe that. She push him to marry another woman T_T My poor crown Prince!

@Nikoko Thank you for yours! It would make sense that she would be the best at driving the Empire to pieces as Empress, however; she is currently trying to disown her family/have them disown her, making her only real qualifications being his teacher, which might be a little weird. I think she also doesn't want that kind of attention on her either, especially since a lot of "Empress candidates" would be ruthless in their attempts to earn that throne; like the girl we just met.
Plus I think Charlize wants to get the ball rolling and then retreat to a safe distance to watch the Empire implode. She spent 400(?) years as a sword, she's not trying to trap herself again. Hope my reasoning makes sense!

@Kabeidon what's your problem lmao

"Do not read this manga anymore since you have so many issues comprehending something so simple."
In this chapter, literally close to the end, she's like "What doesn't he like? why's he being like this?" which from where I made my JOKE. It's clear from last chapter that she was waiting for him to lust after her, at the very least, saying that he's become an adult and that "the relationship has come this far". I wasn't expecting someone to take the joke as bad as you. The person above you that also replied to me got it!

"I recommend for you reading isekai fortnite manga."
I hope that desn't exist but with the minecraft books coming out, I really can't tell if you're joking LMAO.

She’s clearly ignoring the nonverbal cues he has been giving out. How can she be so smart, read people so well and yet not see what’s in front of her?

Anyway, good job on her grooming the kid be a good ruler.

Dex-chan lover
@kylie_aliah

Maybe she's in denial after only being tortured for hundreds of years, maybe marrying him herself does not fit into or even runs counter to (part of) her plans?

IDK, it will probably be explored deeper in this arc.

She is skilled in everything but how tf is she sooo blind with Dylan's feelings. My baby Dylan 😭

Users who are viewing this thread